A long time ago, there was once an idea, an idea which had aims and goals to put smiles upon the faces of adults and break down the atrocious divide that society had created when forming the taboos around sex. That idea was Toy with me Tuesday, a weekly meme focused on normalising sex toys, and now it’s back!
Today is the return of not only Toy with me Tuesday, but also the return of Locktober, which is where October becomes a month focused on chastity devices and play. If you’re stuck for an idea this month when it comes to creating magically sex toy photos, think about the following cues: tease and denial, chastity, restraints, and kink. Of course you don’t have to focus on this area, simply get your sex toys, get creative, and most importantly have fun!
I’ve always liked to take creative pictures of sex toys, but sometimes there isn’t a place to share them. There are only so many pictures one can use within each individual review. So I’ve decided to come up with Toy with me Tuesday where we can share more awesome sex toy pictures. Also, the great thing about Toy with me Tuesday is that it’s not just open to reviewers, anyone is free to take part as long as they follow the guidelines.
Toy with me Tuesday is about getting creative with your artistic side and taking pictures of your sex toy collection. It’s a bit of weekly fun, but make sure you read up on the guidelines before entering. Once you have posted your Toy with me Tuesday blog entry, link to it below using the link tool. Do not lfgink to your home page or a review, it has to specifically link to your Toy with me Tuesday post. If you have any problems feel free to contact me via email:
email@example.com If you are on twitter it’ll be great if you tweet your entry and use hashtag #ToyWithMeTuesday Please make sure to check out other people’s posts and comment – you never know, you might find some inspiration for your next entry.
Reminder of the main golden rules:
- No obvious nudity, this means no nipples or gentiles. In the past there have been many people creatively hiding these body part but still desiring to show a bit of flesh without going to pornographic levels. So if you want to show us your body in the photos that’s fine, just no nipples, vulva’s, penises, or anuses. I love body positivity and there are other meme’s out there to express full-on nudity such as Sinful Sunday.
- Share your link here, using the link function below.
- No obvious advertisements for services or sex toys.
- Add a link to this blog post to your page. See button below.
- Enter below by commenting on this post!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML